What is the Buddhist View on Homosexuality?
Eminent Buddhist masters like Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche2019.11.22 118
Q&A: My Dharma practice does not seem to be very effective. What should I do?
Q: I often doze off during my Dharma ritual practice. Stuck in a cycle of progress and regress, sometimes I feel that I can’t achieve much in my practice and therefore lack the drive to carry…Q & A2019.11.08 105
Questions & Answers
1. Question: Are the teachings in the Lotus Sutra about expedient means? Answered by Acharya Zhiguang: The Lotus Sutra surely contains teachings about “expedient means,” but it is not limited to that. It is about “opening…Q & A2019.10.02 161
Is there a solution in Buddhism for problems like diseases, fatal illness, etc.
Question： Nowadays, there are more and more diseases, fatal illness, wars, disasters, etc. that are constantly threatening people's lives, as well as increasingly arising tragedies of elderly parents mourning for their young children. Is there a…Q & A2017.12.11 112
What is required for Bodhichitta?
Question： What is required for Bodhichitta? Answered by Acharya Zhiguang: There are two kinds of Bodhichitta, i.e., relative Bodhichitta and absolute Bodhichitta. There are two requirements for the relative Bodhichitta. It is stated in the Ornament…Q & A2017.12.11 121
how to best cultivate Merits and blessings
Question： Merits and blessings are the foundation of all the wordly and detached happiness and achievement, then how to best cultivate them? Answered by Acharya Zhiguang: All of us hope to obtain joy, happiness, merits and…Q & A2017.12.11 107
Why my prayer does not work sometimes?
Question： Why my prayer does not work sometimes? Answered by Acharya Zhiguang: Whether your prayers are working or not should not be decided by your own judgement. In fact, the Buddha just responds the instant you…Q & A2017.12.11 113
How to fulfill wishes? To make wishes in the correct way.
Question： How to get your wishes fulfilled when you pray for wealth, an official position or a prosperous career? Answered by Acharya Zhiguang: You praying to Buddhas and Bodhisattvas for wealth, an official position or a…Q & A2017.12.11 111
How to understand “All is Well” correctly?
Question: Since the true nature of all sentient beings, who are also the future Buddhas, is Buddha, then all of them are on the road toward Buddhahood and all their experiences are to eliminate bad karmas.…Q & A2017.12.11 103
- Dharma Talk of Acharya Zhiguang on the Vesak Day of 2020
- Notice of the Ekayana Dharma Assembly on Qingming Festival to Repay the Kindness of and Perform Transference
- There is certainly a way to help you! —2020 Buddhist Manual of Eliminating Epidemics
- Notification of Temporary Suspension of All Public Gatherings at Kyoto Ichijo Temple
- Siming Zhiguang · 16 December 2019
Use Wechat Scanning QR-Code
To Follow Ekayana's Latest Info